Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a normal occurance every night where Chloe is always attacking poor Colette. Please ignore Colette's really bad grooming job! My backyard is covered in those stupid grass burs and Colette decided over the weekend that it would be fun to roll in them so she was covered and I had to shave a lot of them off so my poor baby is almost bare in some spots :( Oh well it will grow back!

Colette give me the chewy!

I said GIVE IT TO ME!!!!

Stop it kid you are REALLY annoying me!

Oh don't you dare give me that attitude! I'll show you!!!!!

Hey watch it Sis you are choking me!

Okay and one last one......

Aren't I just the cutest little thing! I am just so sweet and innocent! Hey Mommy why are you laughing so hard? What you do you mean that I'm not all that sweet and innocent? How RUDE!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Chloe is just stunning! Such a cutie and she looks like she is full of it. Too cute!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Okay.. I will defend poor Colette...lol Chloe, like most chi babies is gorgeous, and terribly self-centered...;) Gotta love'em..

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay.. I will defend poor Colette...lol Chloe, like most chi babies is gorgeous, and terribly self-centered...;) Gotta love'em..
LOL, yes she is terribly self-centered - you are so right!
If you notice in the first picture there are three other chewy's on the floor, but it doesn't matter which ever one Colette is chewing on at the moment that's the one Chloe just has to have! :foxes15: If Colette gives in and gives her the chewy and then goes and picks up another one Chloe will immediately drop the one she just stole from Colette and go after her for the other one. This goes on and on all evening - it's no wonder Colette gets so ticked at her after awhile of this treatment.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Chloe is so pretty. And really tough apparently! :lol: lol. So funny.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts