Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
She's gorgeous!! My guy's not tiny either. I like it cuz he plays rough with my rottie and if he was any smaller he would always get hurt. Did you just get her? I love the name by the way, one of my fave's!!! :wave:

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
isnt she just adorable! i got to see her the other day and shes just so sweet. i guess her names daisy now! very cute ash! now i can name mine lily (if i ever get her!) hehe :lol: :wave:

jessie we cant figure out if she is longhaired or not her hair is really fluffy, like rockys was so maybe. i dont really know how else to tell, its like puppy fluff! i think she is going to change colors a lot though shes got like red and cream and white its so adorable too! :D

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
*Tiffany* said:
isnt she just adorable! i got to see her the other day and shes just so sweet. i guess her names daisy now! very cute ash! now i can name mine lily (if i ever get her!) hehe :lol: :wave:

jessie we cant figure out if she is longhaired or not her hair is really fluffy, like rockys was so maybe. i dont really know how else to tell, its like puppy fluff! i think she is going to change colors a lot though shes got like red and cream and white its so adorable too! :D
That is so funny, because my old dalmatian's name was Lilly, and my parent's poodle's name is Daisy :wave:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts