·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is daisy when we first got her

this is her a few wks ago

getting picked on by her big brother charlie

this is her now she isnt that much bigger i think only longer in the legs
she practising her stand in the next two not that good yet but shes getting there lol

i was speaking to a man who was doing the craft training class this wk he said she is coming on fine in looks wise for showing her head he said can still broaden too but i just dont know maybe she is still going through the ackward stage :confused: but we are hoping she comes through to be a lovely little girl each day she gets cuter and more mischievious(sp) she is gorgeous to us;)

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aww thanks
she is a chewer i think its her teeth at the moment
but she does always seem to find the tags on toys i think she loves them too she chews the tag on the bed too!!!
you want to see her with her favourite toy its bigger than her and she drags it every where lol

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i would post pics of them but my good camera is brokn (my daughter dropped it when i was going to the ulster chi show on sat) and its playing up
if you want i could take pics of charlie on the phone
raven is over at the mil house she has dog napped her last wk to play with ravens sister and everytime i go over to take her back she keeps saying one more day i think she is trying to keep her

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol no worries
will take pics tomorrow i am so tired right now and cant be bothered and i am looking at the lazy lot sleeping on the bed thinking that would be a great pic but i am too lazy to move and get the phone down the stairs lol

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Freedom your Chis are some of my favourite on the board, they are SO beautiful. And I agree with Sarah, I want pictures of Raven and Charlie!!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thank you everyone
i will try to get pics tomorrow i am hoping its a nice day to go to the park with the chis and the children we could do with a day out
thats if i can get the hubby out of bed before the day ends lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts