Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been around. I've been working two jobs and planning our wedding for the end of August! Busy! But I'm down to one job now and everything is going smoothly with the wedding. Fancy is doing great! She comes to work with me when it's slow and everyone who comes in to the store absolutely loves her! I always hear "I don't usually like small dogs, but I would take her in a second!" She's a very good chihuahua ambassador!! They are always amazed at how social she is and how she doesn't bark. The only thing I get annoyed with is the teacup thing, I hear it a lot because she's so small. She's seven months now and weighs two and three quarters of a pound. And if she keeps eating the way she does, she'll be an even three before she's a year!! Guinness is great! He loves playing with her and has even discovered the bennifits of cuddling with her....warmth! Anyways, here's some pics!

Tug of war!

Tuckered out!

Another game of tug of war with Daddy's wrapping paper!

Peek a boo!!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwwww! that last pic just gave me the warm and fuzzies:)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Thank you for posting new pics - I've been requesting new photos of Fancy (LOL).

Awwwwwwwwwww..................Guinness is quite handsome and Fancy is gorgeous. I love the photos of them sleeping together - its so adorable.

We adopted our Bella, a chocolate blue smooth coat chi, when she was 1-year old. She is now 18 months old and weighs 4.5 pounds. Looking at Fancy helps me to see what Bella looked like as a puppy. :p

Does Bella look like Fancy's sister? Here is......Bella!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Great pics!
I love the first pic. They look so cute and funny fighting over a little branch lol. :D

·
Registered
421 Posts

Oh, those photos are precious! :love10: Looks like they're getting along well! Both Guinness and Fancy are GORGEOUS! I'd love a blue, nd a long coat! lol

x

1 - 17 of 17 Posts