Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is some pics of Freckles about a hour after he had the heat stroke
You can tell he looks tired or something.

This is about 7 or 8 hours after it happened he was trying to wake daddy up in the middle of the night me and mom stayed up with him.

He finally got him to pet him lol

And these pics are from today he was wanting out of the bedroom
he has his froggy lol

He then found this hand coming under the door that would pet him lol(his bubby)

We thank GOD he is alive and well.He is running around and playing and all.He is about 97 percent better but that is good enough.Thank you for the prayers and thoughts.
Here is another pic from today of him in the living room
He looks so good.
P.S. sorry about the date my camara was messed up.But as you can see i got it fixed.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks he really had us worried.We where crying and Praying.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
It is just wonderful to see him doing so much better.. I love that little face in the last pic..So sweet. I am completely convinced prayers from a believer work. Seeing is believing, and I have seen it myself.
Please kept us updated..

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is just wonderful to see him doing so much better.. I love that little face in the last pic..So sweet. I am completely convinced prayers from a believer work. Seeing is believing, and I have seen it myself.
Please kept us updated..
Amen prayers is what done it and I think everyone who prayed for him.He is still tired and he will not rest in his bed so he is laying with momma and daddy resting which is what he needs alot of right now.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Bless i love how his tongue is always poking out he is adorable, im glad hes better now xx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts