704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mommy is this tea?

Can I have some?

Ill help myself.

Is blue my color?

Don't bother me please

Grandpa Loves me so much!!

Mom why aren't you playing with me? You spoiled me now deal with it! Get off the toilet, lets play!!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Jade, you are such a cutie! And blue is definitely your color, although I am sure you look lovely in every color!

And here is a message from Toby: Jade, to get Momma to pway wif you in da potty room, you gotta jump on her lap. That's what I do when I bored in der! I like to jump in da shower when she's in der too!!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you guys!! She has hijacked my heart. She has her own personality she is like a fire cracker, very loving loves to get kisses and then she will randomly snap at your face lol She is semi-aggressive believe it or not at her 9 weeks of age, I am glad she ended up in our home because she may have been one of those dogs someone inexperienced would have rehomed in the future for behavioral problems. She charges at people, I will upload a video soon. I love her just the way she is spunky and loving, she is my baby.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She is just adorable! And where did you get that mug? I want one!
I found it at petsmart got it on sale for $3.99!! I have found a few chihuahua things on amazon and ebay. I talk about chihuahuas everywhere lol

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She is cute!! And that's not aggression, that's normal puppy behavior. Lol. You need to finish teaching her the proper behavior. I have that mug, I love it.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thank you!! You really think its normal behavior? I hope so, I think shes a sweet heart but you have to love chihuahuas to understand it lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts