Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here are some pics of the puppies we are going to look at this weekend. I'm posting these here because they are easier to get to instead of going to the middle of the "Looking at puppies this weekend" thread.

Wesley is wearing the clear rhinestone collar and Winston is either collar-less or his has blue stones in it.

I am so excited! These little guys are so cute!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Ohhh I want to smooch them both!!! :p Great choice, they are both priceless.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
They are both adorable.. Good Luck on choosing it is so hard but when you meet them I bet one will just steal your heart and make it easier on you.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm getting so excited, but I still haven't heard back from the breeder yet with directions to her place. I'm supposed to go over there tomorrow morning. I'm worried I may not hear from her. I've had that kind of thing happen to me before so I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much, but it's so hard because they're so cute!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yay! The breeder wrote me back with her address and said that the morning is good, I can't wait! I will post pics as soon as I can, you know I will be taking a ton of them, lol! Now I just have to get through the rest of tonight and try to actually get some sleep! I think I may go see a movie, that will pass a couple of hours pretty quickly and I haven't been to see one since bringing Khorra home.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Ok, the weekend is here, it's 9am Saturday morning - did we bring BOTH of these bootiful boys home or what?

Oh, that's right, I forgot about the time difference - you're still blowing out zzzz's and dreaming of little light chi boys. I'll check back in about 8 hours hoping to see pics of BOTH BOYS - start psyching hubby up on the way, let him fall in love with one, you the other, even if it' the same one just pretend, no compromise can be reached so you jusst have to get both, and there's your "pack" done & dusted :) I'm always at a loss to understand how you girls don't always get your own way, it's the easiest thing in the world, really it is.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Hmm, great, then she has a lot long to work on stubby hubby! Stubborness is not becoming to the male species, not at all!

Then best I check in much, much later than 8 hours :)
Yeah, because she is 1-2 hours behind me in Texas! Patience my dear. We must be patient as we know she would never ever NOT post pictures and an update.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

1 - 20 of 22 Posts