·
Registered
2,628 Posts

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
~Jessie~ said:
They are both such cuties! Is Minnie doing any better?

Thank you! Minnie is doing SO much better. She's already a whole new dog. She's very playful, she follows me around, and she's extremely affectionate. She's truly the perfect puppy. She's definitely warmed up to me, but she still does get scared pretty easily, but she's eating well and sleeping well, so I think she will only get better with time. Thanks so much for caring about my baby Minnie. =) I hope your babies are doing well...

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
I'm so glad that Minnie is doing great! I'm sure that Minky loves having a friend to play with as well.

I'm happy to finally see pics of Minky- I've always wondered what she looked like :D

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol...if I wasn't so technologically inept, I definitely would've posted pics sooner. As you can see now, my baby Minky is like a spotted cow (her original name was Moo Moo). I'm glad you guys liked the pics. I will post more pics of them later. Thanks for your continuing interest you guys! I feel like you all are my extended family...hehe.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Yey! It's my little Oreo! *hehe*
She has changed TONS!!! She's such a beautiful young lady! :)
And little Miss Minnie is absolutely gorgeous!!
Thanks a ton for letting us see them :)

--ooh! i found Minky's baby pix you sent if you would like me to post them!--

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
iluvmyvikin said:
Yey! It's my little Oreo! *hehe*
She has changed TONS!!! She's such a beautiful young lady! :)
And little Miss Minnie is absolutely gorgeous!!
Thanks a ton for letting us see them :)

--ooh! i found Minky's baby pix you sent if you would like me to post them!--
You're very welcome. Sorry it took so long for me to take pics. I bet you were thinking that you would never get to see them...lol. And thanks for the compliments. They are my lovies...hehe. And if you wouldn't mind, I would love for you to post pics of Minky as a baby. That would be a nice way to compare and see how much she's grown. Thanks again, and I'm glad you enjoyed the pics. =)Minky and Minnie send puppy kisses to Beenie and Freia!!

I'm such a dork, but after I took the pics and got my roomate to upload them for me, I was so excited for you all to see them...now I am satisfied...haha

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh wow...that was quick. Hey actually, do you think you could possibly do me a HUGE favor? Could you possibly e-mail me the top two pics? I think I deleted those pics awhile ago by accident (I told you I'm technologically inept) haha. My e-mail address, if you don't already have it is [email protected]. Thanks so much...you're the best!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i love my cheese said:
Your girls are beautiful! It's so nice to hear that Minnie is warming up to you. I think you're right and in time she'll be even more comfortable with her new life. And Minky's spots are too cool! :wave:

Thanks for the compliments. I thought the spots were pretty cool myself...it's like how do they not overlap at all? hehe. Anyways, I'm glad you liked the pics. It's all thanks to you guys that Minnie is doing so well. It's all of your support and encouragement that got me through the first couple of days, which were pretty rough, but now that I see her adjusting, it was all worthwhile. Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tucker-N-Jasper said:
Cute pups! Great to hear things are settling in. Time always works!

Thanks for the compliment! I totally agree that time solves alot of problems...

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tofu said:
mine Tofu look just like one of your baby (black spots). i swear they looks so similar :)

You should post some pics of your baby so I can see!! hehe. I love spotted dogs. Reminds me of cows...MOOOOO!~

1 - 19 of 19 Posts