Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The black one is Vanessa. She's 16 and I've had her from birth. Tan one in the back is Rheana. She's 15 and was a rescue 14 yrs. ago. Rheana is also the smallest at 2.8 lbs. The brown and white on the arm of the sofa is Joey. He's almost 6 and was a rescue. That's Mollie Jo in the middle. She's 4 and was born in my house. Joey and Pearl are her parents. And that's Pearl out front. She's 6 and was a rescue. Pearl is now my service dog. There's a separate pic of Shayna posted. She's 5.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
They are all adorable! But have to say rheanna is my fave!
Everybody loves my little Re-Re. I rescued her and her sister 14 yrs. ago. At that time I drove a small city truck as I did my job of turning people's electricity on and off. These two chi's were screaming in the basket of a guy's bicycle as he was beating them very hard with a rolled up newspaper. I stopped my truck in the middle of the road, grabbed the two dogs and knocked him and his bike to the ground. He was saying he was going to call the police because I was stealing his dogs, but I was already dialing my cell phone. I told him the police were on the way and he took off. By this time several people were watching. The police came. We all told the story and I took them home. I gave the sister away and decided to keep Re.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts