Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted here must since I signed on because my 3 girls are running me ragged and I work full time...but I check in and read for a minute here and there and hope to contibute more as soon as these three mellow out a little. I used to bite my nails, but my hands are so busy these days chasing one or the other, cleaning up 'accidents' and grabbing things aways from them they shouldn't have that I don't even have time to bite them anymore!!! We've got a white vinly fence (24ft by 28 ft) on order that will be outside the sunroom facing the lake that Chloe is looking out the window at in one of the pictures. Can't wait until that gets here and I can put in a doggy door in their sunroom and let them come in and out themselves!!! They're quite a handful, but we love every one of them!!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
They are soooooo cute. I like how you have their pen set up. I bet they can't wait for the outdoor fence also! I know my guys love even just having free choice to go out on the patio. Do you have to worry about hawks or other predators since there is a lake there? Tucker was almost taken away and I was sitting with him and he was leashed!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Where did you order your vinyl fencing from? I also want to make an area for them off our sunroom. I too am concerned about birds carrying them away. The dogs are adorable.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MollyChi said:
Where did you order your vinyl fencing from? I also want to make an area for them off our sunroom. I too am concerned about birds carrying them away. The dogs are adorable.
I ordered it from Lowes. It's scalloped and 4 ft high with the spaces between the slats only about an inch or so. You can order fencing from Home Depot, Lowes or just about anywhere over the internet, but you have to pay attention that you're ordering a fence with the slats narrow enough so they can't get through them. Lowes didn't have the one I ordered on-line...had to go to the store to order it.

We're also getting an arbor that will face the lake to go with the fence. I didn't order it from this company, but here's the arbor in the following link and you can see a picture of a scalloped fence that's somewhat similar to the one I'm getting.

http://www.hooverfence.com/vinyl_fence/index.htm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts