Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
The sandal is bigger than he is! Haha.

I crate trained Angel. He stayed in his crate if he was under "strict supervision" 100% of the time. I trained to pads first, then last August I took them away totally and had him going outside. Now he does both. I don't put a pad down unless the weather is really really bad.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know lol i like looked around my room and he was like nowhere & then i looked inside the restroom & there he was trying to do idk what lol, but yeah i trained him with pads but now I'm just taking him outside but because he doesn't acknowledge the pads anymore & he's not fully trained yet but me & my bf are bring very consistent:)) does Angel sometimes pee inside & what not??

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol potty training was so hard for me esp with a unaltered male! -.-;;; he keeps marking but his pee does land on the pads/papers in the pottyroom we have near a side door. KC was playpen trained before so after she did so well in it we took it out and put a similar surrounding in that potty room so instead of gates it s newspapers/ccardboard to ake the playpen look LOL....my dad is weird when it comes to inventing things :lol: so far so good...but with any pup who is pad trained...they tend to confuse the mat/rug/carpet for the crapper. esp in my case...the front door one. the carpet is only once in a blue which is great but the mats are my concern at times. they are both outside trained as well...so many choices :lol:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol potty training was so hard for me esp with a unaltered male! -.-;;; he keeps marking but his pee does land on the pads/papers in the pottyroom we have near a side door. KC was playpen trained before so after she did so well in it we took it out and put a similar surrounding in that potty room so instead of gates it s newspapers/ccardboard to ake the playpen look LOL....my dad is weird when it comes to inventing things :lol: so far so good...but with any pup who is pad trained...they tend to confuse the mat/rug/carpet for the crapper. esp in my case...the front door one. the carpet is only once in a blue which is great but the mats are my concern at times. they are both outside trained as well...so many choices :lol:
Training can be soo hard!!! But yes so many choices & needing to be very consistent!! :p lol

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts