Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!!! Precious and I are still newbies here so I wanted to post a cpl pics of her so everyone could meet my lil angel. She is in a phase at the moment of being camera shy lol seriously bad. She hears the camera ding and she runs it is funny lol. Anyone else have this problem?? lol So here is a cpl I had on my computer already....I'll get more as she lets me lol.........

precious sittin on my desk while I'm online....

napping with my son....

and my favorite one of her....This one wasn't posed just was at right place at the right moment for her lol....

and last one...This is her way of ignoring me now....She is such a brat lol although she still listens better than my son lol

Thank you for looking.......

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
She is so adorable!! I love the pic of Precious and your son both sleeping. That's one of the cutest things I've ever seen!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
What a cutie...my dog was never really shy of the camera, he actually loves the attention lol but I did have a problem when he was younger of him always rolling over onto his back whenever he saw the camera, so I could never get normal pictures of him. He's better about it now thank god.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Our babies are camera shy also. Teenie, runs and hides, Trixie always looks away and I just can't catch Rainbow, she doesn't sit still long enough for a picture. Those are some really good pictures, especially of your son and baby.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts