Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
omg she is stunning i want one just like her i really want a female just like her thats my ideal pup i said i will have one more chi and she is perfect my ideal chi can i have her plz lol he he xx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thankyou

hello mazza, im really scotish my family is from airdrie, but lived in yorkshire since i was wee girl, thankyou for commenting on my lola, she will have outstanding pups

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
hello mazza, im really scotish my family is from airdrie, but lived in yorkshire since i was wee girl, thankyou for commenting on my lola, she will have outstanding pups
ahhh thats cool im in glasgow im sure she will have stunning pups oh if she has a wee girl that looks like her dont show me cause i will want her lol
i have said i will have 1 more chi when i can afford it and it will have to be a black and tan smoothcoat girl just like your lola she truly is stunning ohhh no your making me think about it again lol puppy fever is taking over again lol

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
She is a beauty! Good luck with the upcoming litter. You will have to post pics soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts