Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
try photobucket.com they will resize the pic and its a lot easier to poat the link on here! welcome to the forum too :lol: :wave:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
trying this again!

I think I figured it out! As you can see... my husband is a professional photographer :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live in Weston, which is just west of Ft Lauderdale. Tampa is such a nice city. We're practically neighbors :lol:

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
well if your ever in town, our chis can meet. theres a FL meetup thread but we can never seem to find where and when to meet :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Weston, that's just 5 minutes north of me...we live in pembroke pines

Welcome to the site. Great shots of your pup. I have to fight with peenutt to try to get a picture (look mom i'm being cute...oh you got the camera out...tooo late) and then snap a picture of the floor.

I love the last pix just way toooooo cute.....

[/i]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Peenutts mom,
Small world eh? :lol: Isn't the weather wonderful now... we better enjoy it because I fear that its the end of the cool days...

My husband is a professional photog.. so that helps immensly when it comes to taking pics of Sushi. He always tests his new camera equipment on her, and spends lots of time doing it. She's not a big fan of the camera, but I think she actually is getting used to it. He also can take pics at high speed, which is how he got that great wavy tongue pic.

:wave: :D

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hi and Welcome to the forum. The pics look great. You say that Sushi doesn't like the camera, well from those pics I can't tell one bit. Sushi takes really great photos.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts