Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have never given them these before. Moni was nice enough to tell me about them. Thanks Moni!
They are the Moo Free Range brand, and they don't smell which is great!

I bought two 12" sticks & two 6" sticks. The smaller chi's got the smaller sticks. Well, that was how it was supposed to be. Lily & Maxx ran away from the 12" sticks and my greedy little Lola took off with the 12" stick :eek:. Lol!
Now they all are use to the big bully stick, but prefer the smaller one. Except for Lola, she wants ONLY the big one!!:laughing1:

Question, how long do I let them chew on it before I take it away?

What you can't tell from this pic, is that Lola is "telling off" the Dachshund.

Maxx dragged his stick on my sons bed.

Lily also on my sons bed. Their favorite spot in the whole house. That pillowcase will have to be washed now.Lol! That's my son Jordan sleeping in the background. How he slept through all this I don't know.

And finally Lila. She went into her new crate/bedroom with hers. She likes to be away from the other chi's when she gets something special. I can't blame her. They always steal her treats.:foxes15:

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awww lisa
great pics can i plz have lila i just love her face lol
they sure love they bullysticks i need to get the non smelly ones as im fed up getting stinky bullystick kisses lol
you are so lucky to have 4 gorjuss furkids xxx

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Mandy! You are so sweet. I really love Lila's face too. I call her my little gremlin. Lol.
Yeah, they really love those bully sticks!! It kept them busy for a long time :). I'm glad I decided to give them a try :).

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
I've been looking everywhere to find a place that will post Bully Sticks to the UK. Does anyone know a place that does? Thanks

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
The pictures are absolutely adorable! The 12" sticks are bigger than they are! :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Love the pics with the bully sticks! They are an amazing product, aren't they? I let Brody have his in the evenings and don't leave them out all the time. His will last a LONG time. I throw them away when they get down to about 2 inches long. It's nice because the end where they chewed gets really gummy and soggy but when you put them up they harden up again. Great!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you everyone!

I've been looking everywhere to find a place that will post Bully Sticks to the UK. Does anyone know a place that does? Thanks
You could try Ebay. Maybe a seller will ship to you in the UK.

Are they expensive?I have never heard of them before I got here, and are they only for chis? I have another dog who might like them if they are for anyone kind of dog.
They are reasonably priced, but you can find them cheaper online. I found them at my pet store.
Amazon.com was cheaper. They are for all dogs, not just for chi's. :)

They look like they are really enjoying themselves!!
My pups have both of those toys in the first picture too!!:)
Yeah, they were really enjoying themselves!! It kept them quiet and entertained for a long time. Those toys in the pictures are their favorites. Don't you just love the TY toys. They seem to last forever and they really love how it makes that crinkly sounds, and it squeaks:)

The pictures are absolutely adorable! The 12" sticks are bigger than they are! :lol:
Thank you Teresa. I know the sticks are bigger then they are. I think that's why Lily and Maxx ran from them at first. Lol!
It was so funny, even though Lola is the smallest she just had to have the biggest stick. She couldn't even carry it. Lol!

I love the pics. It so cute.
Lila has the same coloring as my Chico. ;)
Thank you! Yeah, Chico and Lila do have the same coloring:p! They are both beautiful!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They sure love those bullystick!!...LOL about LoLa...LOL....Maxx coat is so shiny!!
Lol! Yes, thanks to you they have a new treat! They absolutely love them. I'm glad I gave them a try. I will now always buy them for the chi's. :)

Love the pics with the bully sticks! They are an amazing product, aren't they? I let Brody have his in the evenings and don't leave them out all the time. His will last a LONG time. I throw them away when they get down to about 2 inches long. It's nice because the end where they chewed gets really gummy and soggy but when you put them up they harden up again. Great!
Thank you Tracy! Yes they are great!
I did the same thing last night. I let them go at it for about an hour, and then took them away. I figure an hour should be long enough. They on the other hand weren't to happy with me taking away their new treat! Lol!
I will give it to them every evening too :).
Okay, so once they get it to about 2 inches I will take them away, and replace it with new ones. Thanks for that tip.
Yeah, they got the ends all soggy, but after a while it hardened up like new! That is great!
I would never have thought I would give these to my Chi's considering what it's made out of (eww, lol!), but they really LOVE them, and everyone on here has such great things to say about the bully sticks, that I just had to give them a try.
This forum is sooooo wonderful!!!

Thanks everyone!!!!! :D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's good. They have self control :) Lol!
Mine didn't want to leave them alone. Probably because it was new to them. They are little piggies.:)Lol!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Oh Lisa you have no idea how happy I am to see pics of your pack! :D All of them absolutely stunning. And you know I have a soft spot for Lila and that last pic just makes me melt!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you Huskyluv!

Oh Lisa you have no idea how happy I am to see pics of your pack! :D All of them absolutely stunning. And you know I have a soft spot for Lila and that last pic just makes me melt!
Oh, thank you so much for the wonderful compliments! Lila seems to have several fans here. Lol!
She is a sweetie, and totally reminds me of your beautiful Faith :p!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They are all adorable! My poor little Lulubelle loves bullysticks but every time she eats them she gets itchy....bad allergies to different foods so we can't give them anymore:( She loves lamb ears and I sent away for Deer antlers) so will see how she does. Their supposed to be for dogs with allergies.

Aww...poor lulubelle! I was worried Lily wouldn't be able to chew them. She seems to be sensitive to foods, but so far no problems. Today will be the 3rd day I have given it to them, so hopefully no problems will start.
I will keep in mind the Lamb ears and Deer antlers if she does start to show signs of being allergic to the bully sticks. I hope Lulubelle will be able to tolerate the deer antlers. :)
Thank you for all the helpful info.!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts