72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is Dobby

View attachment 5030
here he is asleep while waiting at the vets
View attachment 5031
View attachment 5032
here he is asleep on the ticking clock LOL. please do excuse the mess :s

all uploaded pics are of him asleep since those are taken with my phone. those with the cam are too large, and it is a bit difficult to get him to stay still while awahe :) his eyes are puggish though :) and his ears are not erect presently except when he's asleep like that.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oh he's a tubby little thing bless him he's got a little beer belly I just read your other thread I wish people wouldn't let their dogs go so young :(be firm with him and neuter before 6 months you'll have no marking

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh he's a tubby little thing bless him he's got a little beer belly I just read your other thread I wish people wouldn't let their dogs go so young :(be firm with him and neuter before 6 months you'll have no marking
i'd rather they left him a bit more but he wouldn't have kept him cause in 2 days all five of them, all boys all left, mine was the last. yes asap after vaccines are ready and he's old enough he'll be neutered. he really is chubby :D he's getting a lot of comments on his belly from family

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I think he is adorable.. Since we have chis and pugs... he is the combination of my two favorite breeds..Congratulations!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think he is adorable.. Since we have chis and pugs... he is the combination of my two favorite breeds..Congratulations!
thank you :) both breeds are beautiful but i hadn't rlly thought of a combination. he's rlly cute though :))))

What a cute little guy, and what a cute little roly poly belly :)
:D thank you, that belly... :D
sometimes he's on his back with his legs flailing to get bk on his feet and he's rlly funny :))

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Adorable! I have a chi/pug cross too (the one without pointed ears in my signature is her)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Oh that belly!! I want to kiss it and smother him!

My little boy is at that weird fat stage where he's transitioning to his adult body and he's so pudgy oh I love it!

He's cute, congratulations. Also I agree, 6 months neuter and you shouldn't have a problem, he wont even know what happened :]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts