Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Oh my! They are gorgeous! Which one is Peanut (I'm assuming the fawn one) and which one is Pixie?
They are soooo cute. Please post more pics!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thanks for your message!! Pixie is the cream one and peanut is the fawn one. We never intended to get chihuahuas, we were going to get a dogue de bordeaux but my stepdaugher is a registered breeder and when we saw them we fell instantly in love. I am so pleased we have them now - cant imagine life without them!!!
Lindsey x

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Awww! That's so nice. Your very lucky. They are both very beautiful. Welcome to the world of Chihuahua's! They are a terrific dog. :)
How old are they?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
OMgoodness they are just too cute!!! Congratulations on your new additions. I must warn you though, chi's are highly addictive and you may well want more than just two.

I love that last pic with the kitties!! They are beautiful. Thank you for sharing your fur family with us.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh my gosh, that last picture is classic!! I'm going to tell my family THAT'S what I want for Mother's Day!!! :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks everyone for your comments. The kittens are the same age as the Chis, they all get on brilliantly as you can see from the picture. Mind you I dont get anything done in the house!!! - but who cares!! xxx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts