Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I would introduce my girls This is Polly. She is 15 weeks old today. And if you look too closely you will see that yes, she does have breathe right strips in her ears. They are being floppy and I was afraid without the extra help they wouldn't ever stand on there own.

And this is Poppy. She is 10 weeks old.

And this one I couldn't resist just for fun. I caught her in mid prance and thought it was so cute.

·
Registered
237 Posts
They are cute! That is the same litter I use for our cat. I am trying to get Lily to use (a separate) box with that to go in but she will hold it forever to not go in it. It's -30 with windchill here.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are cute! That is the same litter I use for our cat. I am trying to get Lily to use (a separate) box with that to go in but she will hold it forever to not go in it. It's -30 with windchill here.
It's actually horse stall bedding and is super cheap from Rural King and it works great. They were both completely litterbox trained in a week or so. I love not having to take them out in the freezing cold too.
I want my chi's ears UP!!!!!!!!
ME too! :)

As far at their names, I already had two "P"s. Peyton the Goldendoodle and Penny the Beagle so thought I would continue the theme...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts