Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its romeos 3rd day with us and i must say hes settling in great im so surprised with this wee guy he so smart hes peeing and pooing mostly outside or on the pee pad hes so sweet every time i move hes at my feet hes also very funny and fiesty no worries about him sticking up for himself hes doing a great job small but mighty lol
my gang played in the back garden today for a while but my poor wee guy ran into stinging nettles hes ok now just yelped a little when it happened but after lots of cuddles from me he bounced back :daisy:

im so in awe at him and love him so much glad he has came into my life :D

what could i get up too now

i know i will annoy this gal its fun

ok lets catch this bee

does this wee guy ever stop

right why do you keep pointing this thing at me

c'mon guys lets do something fun

this is great fun i like running cant catch me

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
right what can i do now

whats down here

i love these 2

we are tired after all that running around

ahhh me and my crew lol

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
oh he is just the sweetest little thing isn't he!! Romeo has my heart hehehe :D
I never really noticed before that Zac and Honey have such thick coats, beautiful!!
You have a gorgeous little family Mandy, i just love them!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Awe Mandy they all are so cute!! Well Mandy you have an odd number you need to make it even and get that lil romeo his own juliet! :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Thank you sweetheart!!! I needed those too! He is just fitting in perfectly, isn't he? He was so meant to be yours. The way it all happened was just meant to be. His face and ears kill me. What a great household. Why, oh why don't you live closer??? Kisses to you and your angels. Love them.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
(appleblossom) cute pics..
ahhh thanks hunni xx

(TashaZ) oh he is just the sweetest little thing isn't he!! Romeo has my heart hehehe
I never really noticed before that Zac and Honey have such thick coats, beautiful!!
You have a gorgeous little family Mandy, i just love them!
thanks tasha he is so sweet i just love him i think he will steal a lot of hearts lol so his name suits him well yes their coats are coming in nice zacs is relly soft they have different textures thanks hunni x

(Ciarra) Awe Mandy they all are so cute!! Well Mandy you have an odd number you need to make it even and get that lil romeo his own juliet!
thanks ciarra yes now i dont like odd numbers lol dont twist my arm lol he may just need a juliet lol xxx

(rcj1095)Thank you sweetheart!!! I needed those too! He is just fitting in perfectly, isn't he? He was so meant to be yours. The way it all happened was just meant to be. His face and ears kill me. What a great household. Why, oh why don't you live closer??? Kisses to you and your angels. Love them.
awww thanks robin im glad you like them he is just fitting in its ment to be for sure im just in awe with his he is so perfect in everyway for me and my family
i know how great would it be if we lived closer
kisses back to you and your angels xxxx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love your pictures Mandy! Your little Romeo is such a sweetie! Wow, they all look so good together. What a handsome crew. You are so lucky. :)

Brodysmom

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
(pam6400) Oh Mandy,
he is so sweet. They are fun to see! Thanks for the pics. I am smiling.
thanks pam im glad he made you smile as he makes me smile too as do my other 2 xxx

(Brodysmom) I love your pictures Mandy! Your little Romeo is such a sweetie! Wow, they all look so good together. What a handsome crew. You are so lucky.

Brodysmom
aww thanks tracey i am so lucky to have found this precious wee guy they are getting on well together

(Ciarra) Im gonna twist your arm!!! Get that lil Romeo his own Juilet just like the movie "Hotel for Dogs."
owwwwwch i feel that arm twisting up my back lol plz stop he he he

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol yeah hunni dont be getting another vone lol or i just might have to copy you again he he he

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
LOL the pics and captions crack me up.
Chi's are so full of priceless expressions
even at such a young age. Romeo is
precious and he looks like he is fitting in
well with his family.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL the pics and captions crack me up.
Chi's are so full of priceless expressions
even at such a young age. Romeo is
precious and he looks like he is fitting in
well with his family.
thanks hes so funny i love when he tilts his head to the side as if he knows what you are saying to him yeah hes fitting right in and bossing my 2 around so funny for such a wee guy lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts