Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all went to my parents house in Devon this week to dog-sit Teddy the Whippet. Teddy was as good as gold, however my lot all acted like hooligans. They decided the furniture was a playground, I have no idea why as they don't do this at home.

Delilah on the nest of tables

Harley doing his cat impression

The three girls taking over Teddy's bed

Jasper being snuggled to death

·
Registered
839 Posts
Lol it's funny that you describe this as "hooligan" behaviour...it's all pretty standard at my house! All three climb on the back of our loveseat like that and sleep on the top curled up in a ball. They have tendency to jump on coffee tables at other people's houses - but that's because we don't have one, we have a full-length fabric ottoman that they are allowed on, so they don't quite get the difference when someone else has a table in the same sort of spot...

Beautiful group you have there!

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The hooligan behaviour was impossible to photograph lol. They were all doing flat out full-speed zoomies and using the furniture as an obstacle course! I did try and video it but they were just too fast. my living room at home is much smaller so they can't get the same sort of speed up.

·
Registered
839 Posts
The hooligan behaviour was impossible to photograph lol. They were all doing flat out full-speed zoomies and using the furniture as an obstacle course! I did try and video it but they were just too fast. my living room at home is much smaller so they can't get the same sort of speed up.
OH I get you ;) Finley and Gizmo do it here too, it's hilarious. Because Finley is just a puppy and so much smaller than Gizmo he's not fast enough to outrun Gizmo and he gets caught - aka pounced on and knocked over. He's very fast, and when his legs are longer he'll have no problem, but for now he's learned to be stealthy. He "turbos" as we call it from one piece of furniture to the next, which he is small enough to get under and Gizmo can't. It's absolutely hilarious to watch. And they are FAST! Lots of wide open space for there here, which is so nice compared to every other place we've ever lived.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts