Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

Thanks to everyone who helped me chose a new for my new girl. I went with Aimee, which is also the name of her grandma :)

I went to visit her (again!) yesterday and took some pics, here are just 3 of the thousands that I took!! She is currently 5 weeks old.

I don't get her for a few weeks yet but I'm sure i'll be down to visit her plenty of times before then.

I've since become very good friends with the breeder who I got Isabelle from and he let me pick her KC name. Obviously it had to have his Kennel name in which is Boetandales.

I went with Boetandales Bunny So Belle, as she was born on Easter Friday :)

Isabelle and I can't wait for her to come home!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou.
I know, i'm so excited! I'm annoying everyone because I can't stop talking about her.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I LOVE her! She looks like my Ruby. She is just beautiful. So glad that you get to visit her while you wait to have her home!
Aww thank you! I think Ruby looks so much like Isabelle but the colour of Aimee. Aimee will be red when she is an adult.

PS)Isabelle is doing great with her ZP :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh, what a little cutie! Congratulations on your new baby..

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all of your lovely comments everyone xxx

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
She is darling! Oh she makes me want another chi puppy! Audrey is 9 months now, maybe its time for another addition soon :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hehe thanks everyone who has posted, it's only added to my excitement!

She is darling! Oh she makes me want another chi puppy! Audrey is 9 months now, maybe its time for another addition soon :)
Isabelle is coming up to 7 months old now, she will be closer to 8 months when we get Aimee. I say get a friend for Audrey!! :eek:

·
Registered
407 Posts
O. Her little applehead is perfect. Kayley,you lucky lady! She is a doll baby all ready. She is already stacking. I just want to love on her. Cantwait till her ears stand. Will you show your precious treasure?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts