Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I LOVE coming on here and looking at all the beautiful pics of your chis ... can I share a couple of Rudy, my chihuahua x pomeranian? He's officially 8 months old, and the light of my life! He's weighing in now at a perfect 8.8 pounds, and is very athletic - loves to do his training, play with his stuffies, and go on hour-long walks. Anyone else here have a very athletic chi or chi cross?

Anyway ... here are a couple pics of him at the beach, and one of Rudy and his buddy Kaylie.

pooped!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
awwww what a cute little man. I love the pic with the sand on his nose : )

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Because of how the pictures are cropped, he looks big like a border collie. UNTIL the pic with Kaylie and then he looks tiny! haha! So cute!

Mine are not athletic although if I were in better shape, I would train Ruby in agility. She would seriously be a winner. The girl is fast and an acrobat. Their exercise mainly comes from chasing and wrestling each other!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aw, thanks for the kind replies guys - I think my little man is pretty darn special. It's funny everyone thought he was large in the pics -- I'm so used to people stopping me on the street and asking about my "tiny" dog! lol But I guess by most standards on this board, he is pretty big :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts