Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't been around in forever but new internet service started and now I'm back!

I thought I would share a couple of pictures of the girls and share the news that we just added a new little girl to our family. Chloe is 8 weeks old and is just what we were looking for in our new baby.

Don't mind the goofy pictures. Ellie is terrified of the camera so we had to bribe her with shredded cheese to get her to stick around.

Chloe weighing in at 25oz

Ellie

Neeci

Ellie and Neeci

All three girls. You can see how chunky Neeci is getting she is 4.8lbs now and needs to drop a few ounces as she feels pudgy.

Ellie and Coco (we are keeping Coco for a few weeks for a family member who went to Florida) Ellie weighs 3.8lbs but is very thin despite being free fed and supplemented. Coco weighs almost 8lbs.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chloe is beautiful! How are your girls taking to the new puppy? I have to resort to bribes and treats to get pics of my crew half the time too :)
My girls have been pretty good with her. We keep her in a pack n' play when we aren't playing with her so she has all she needs but is safe. Neeci has been caught jumping in with Chloe to eat her food. LOL! Ellie is still unsure about her and won't play with her but she will follow her around and watch her. Neeci just steals her stuff and ignores her like she is an annoying little sister. They are getting used to her though and I am sure that they will all be friends before too long. My girls are really good with friendly dogs so I don't anticipate any problems.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Congratulations on your new baby, Chloe. She is precious and very cute. Your fur babies are all gorgeous and adorable. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
How adorable they all are. Congrats on your new addition. She's gorgeous, love her coloring. :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Beautiful fur kids! :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
You have such a lovely chi family.. Congratulations on adding little Chloe to the pack..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts