Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was very sunny yesterday and I have been having a very hectic week so we decided to go out for a long stress relieving stroll in the park just outside our home.

I had ordered a double leash a couple of weeks back and we have been practicing walks with it. Gucci was a tad apprehensive at first because he loves to run around me and tangle me up when we go out for walks... but he got a hang of it after going out a few times.
So now they walk side by side and I don't get tangled up anymore and I even have a spare hand to carry some shopping! I'd say that is a success :D

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous babies, and wonderful pics!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Absolute stunners. Where did you get the harness and double leash? These pics are so cute!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks every one :)
We did thoroughly enjoy it!
Absolute stunners. Where did you get the harness and double leash? These pics are so cute!
I got the coupler/double leash from Wooma.com
It was actually very cheap and a superb investment!
Both Gucci and Prada's harness (though you can't see Prada's very well) are from Susan Lanci
I bought them from G.w Little
You can have them custom made in different sizes, styles and colors
They are a tad pricey, but they look lovely and they are the most comfy harnesses my 2 little ones have
Last year I went on a craze and ordered 13 of them in different styles LOL... then when the bank statement came in.. I realized what I had actually done

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thanks every one :)
We did thoroughly enjoy it!

I got the coupler/double leash from Wooma.com
It was actually very cheap and a superb investment!
Both Gucci and Prada's harness (though you can't see Prada's very well) are from Susan Lanci
I bought them from G.w Little
You can have them custom made in different sizes, styles and colors
They are a tad pricey, but they look lovely and they are the most comfy harnesses my 2 little ones have
Last year I went on a craze and ordered 13 of them in different styles LOL... then when the bank statement came in.. I realized what I had actually done
Thanks for that, i'll certainly check them out. Worried 4.5lb Isabelle may drag the tiny new chi around the park! Fantastic idea if I can get them to walk on it though.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for that, i'll certainly check them out. Worried 4.5lb Isabelle may drag the tiny new chi around the park! Fantastic idea if I can get them to walk on it though.
Prada is much bigger and stronger than Gucci. At first she would pull on Gucci and he would nag about it. But literally after a few minutes he would get it and start walking next to Prada.
He also had the tendency to walk behind me and run around me to tangle me up but because he is attached to prada , he can only walk about 3 steps aware from her.
After 2 days of walks with the coupler leash he was absolutely fine with it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Prada is much bigger and stronger than Gucci. At first she would pull on Gucci and he would nag about it. But literally after a few minutes he would get it and start walking next to Prada.
He also had the tendency to walk behind me and run around me to tangle me up but because he is attached to prada , he can only walk about 3 steps aware from her.
After 2 days of walks with the coupler leash he was absolutely fine with it.
That's funny, Isabelle walks behind me too. I'm going to get them one I think, much easier to keep your eye on. Isabelle will be like Aimee's bodyguard! Thanks for sharing x

·
Banned
51 Posts
Fab pics

What is pradas breeding??

I use to use a coupler.. When I had just two it wasgood fun it's good to make sure they're use to walking separately too though I learnt the hard way when lottie started getting all bolshy thinking she was the big I am ha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts