Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Too cute! They have such beautiful eyes!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
peanutnpepper said:
My favorite is the one where their paws are raising! They are getting along extremely well! (Thank Goodness!)
I like that pix as well-- So, are you keep her? They are just adorable.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am *pretty sure* I am going to keep her. They seem to get along great. Definitely little to no aggression. Tell me something, you have more than one Chi- describe them "playing".

·
Registered
589 Posts
peanutnpepper said:
I am *pretty sure* I am going to keep her. They seem to get along great. Definitely little to no aggression. Tell me something, you have more than one Chi- describe them "playing".
Such beautiful expressions they have. I also love the photo of the paws raised. Too cute.

I don't have two Chis but we have a Chi and a Miniature Australian Shepherd. When they play together it looks like they are fighting. Bean, our little guy sounds awful when playing with Saylor. He sounds like a buzzsaw, so we call him Mean Bean Buzzsaw. It's too funny.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When I had Pepper, him and Pea would play like that, but a little too often (hence why I had to find him a new home) Pea took it to the aggression stage. I have noticed Peanut and Buttercup play and Pea do the little growl thing...nothing aggressive but I am still scared! LOL Is that stupid?

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
aww they ake such a cute pair! they look very similar. i hope everything works out and you keep her!

my three get into pretty wild wrestling matches lol i usually break it up when they get too crazy bc i dont want anyone to accidently get hurt. occasionally i hear a little yelp out of someone but they arent serious when they play fight. just being hyper wild little monsters :angel9:

·
Registered
589 Posts
peanutnpepper said:
When I had Pepper, him and Pea would play like that, but a little too often (hence why I had to find him a new home) Pea took it to the aggression stage. I have noticed Peanut and Buttercup play and Pea do the little growl thing...nothing aggressive but I am still scared! LOL Is that stupid?
No, that's not stupid. You are being cautious, and that's good because what started as play in the past turned into unhealthy aggression. We do watch Bean and Saylor closely when they play like this. Saylor is an Alpha dog, so sometimes he does show Bean his place in his dog-order world.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im thinking that if there was going to be any sort of aggression, it would have happened within the first week of having Buttercup...we have had her for a few nights now and I have only seen a little here and there. One thing I was never really able to do with Pepper was have him sleep in the bed with my hubby, Peanut and me, but I have been able to put her in there from night 1. I was even able to crate them together so I bought a playpen to keep them in since its bigger! :) If it were you guys, would you keep her?!

·
Registered
589 Posts
YES!!
Sounds like you're working with a good breeder too, so she may be of some help for your reservations. I know she probably wants to sell the pup, but if she is interested in the wellfare of the pup, I'm sure she could help you with some of your concerns.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I agree...She is really sweet and I really want it to work!
I am not sure too much of the validity of the breeder because I kind of went on a whim...I'm bad about that :( I think anyone though that is willing to hold my money and give me some time to see if it will work because of my past issue, is cool in my book.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
My how they do favor eachother!! :) They are just too sweet together! To tell you the truth, despite the fact that I have met Pea sevaral times, I had a hard time telling them apart in a few of those pics!! They are a precious pair!! :) I REALLY hope it works out!!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
they look so great together! :D

beenie is strange when he plays, he always tries to sit on freia! when we had the rescue chi, they both had a sitting competition.. it was really funny :lol:
beenie and freia both love to chase each other and sometimes bark crazy.. 8)

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
azusaheart said:
peanutnpepper said:
Such beautiful expressions they have. I also love the photo of the paws raised. Too cute.

I don't have two Chis but we have a Chi and a Miniature Australian Shepherd. When they play together it looks like they are fighting. Bean, our little guy sounds awful when playing with Saylor. He sounds like a buzzsaw, so we call him Mean Bean Buzzsaw. It's too funny.
I know what you mean!! Tito sounds like a giant bumble bee when he is playing w/ Marley, but they are so cute together! They LOOK like they are being mean, but they never are. :)

ANd Tito was on a whim too.....but you know that all too well. :) And I <3 <3 <3 him!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts