Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry he won't sit still as he's still exploring and whatnot, and i'm too excited to take more pictures of him at the moment. he's adjusting ok - just runing around and exploring. when bam tries to play with him (and he plays kinda rough) he kind of growls and snaps (play snap? I'm kind of worried...) anyways here they are!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Oh wow is he ever cute. I wouldn't worry about the growling at this point, just the two of them figuring out the new pecking order. Congratulations!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Congrats! He is so beautiful! Really unique looking. Are you going to keep his name Tank? I know you were debating. I have always just "thrown" mine together and they figure it out. I just love his face.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im in love with him, i'm nervous and hesitant because i want everything to work out, but he's just the sweetest, most affectionate little boy ever. he doesn't really like to play and run around, he just follows me from room to room and trots over to sit by or on me. he looooves belly rubs and will roll over on his back, which bam NEVER does, only in the mornign when hes half asleep. i heard him growl at bam when bam tried to take tank's bully stick away from him - this is not somethign i'm used to as bam is absolutely not possessive whatsoever. i've never heard him growl at a dog before in my life. should i be worried about this?

and i think i like the name tank! tank and bambam - i think it goes.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Tank and Bam Bam go together perfectly. My Coco is the sweetest, most affectionate chi I've ever met. Loves everybody and everything. Sure enough, if she's got food or her bully stick in her mouth or around her, she'll growl. I try to discipline her as I don't condone that. Doesn't work. No matter what I say or do, if she feels remotely threatened, she will growl. I've given up. It doesn't happen that often. I wouldn't worry. You sound like a great Mom. Enjoy both your babies.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts