Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are some pictures I've taken over the weekend. :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Just made my night T. Thank you. I've missed Chance and Lexie loo. Gia has the thickest coat, like Chloe. I love it. They are double coated. Jade is perfect and Lexie and Gia playing is too cute. I love the legs over Chance's head. Great pics. Can't see enuf of em!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just made my night T. Thank you. I've missed Chance and Lexie loo. Gia has the thickest coat, like Chloe. I love it. They are double coated. Jade is perfect and Lexie and Gia playing is too cute. I love the legs over Chance's head. Great pics. Can't see enuf of em!!!
Thank you Robin. :) Yeah, Gia has enough hair to share with 3 more pups. :lol: The legs over Chance's head was the only way I could get him to look at the camera. Him and his camera shyness. :lol:

Teresa..that's all?..:)...we need more pictures....i love the one of lexi and gia sharing..
Thank you Moni. :) I haven't had near as much camera time now that we have Jade. She wants to play, play, play. I have to watch her like a Hawk because she is so brisky. :lol: She may even be more energetic than Gia, and I didn't think that was possible. :lol: Once she settles from the puppy play some, you know I'll be taking tons of pics. :)

What pretty pictures. I love the one of Gia and Lexi sharing the pig ear.
Thank you so much. :)

great pics T of your beautiful babies love them
Thank you Mandy. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What great pictures! I love them! Like looking at a calendar, the photos are so clear. I feel like I'm right there. Thanks for posting such beautiful pics of your babies! Jade .... my gosh, she is the cutest thing ever.

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
such happy and beautiful pups! what joy they bring :)
Thank you so much. :)

Very cute pics!!! :)
Thank you Kim. :)

What great pictures! I love them! Like looking at a calendar, the photos are so clear. I feel like I'm right there. Thanks for posting such beautiful pics of your babies! Jade .... my gosh, she is the cutest thing ever.

Brodysmom
Thank you Tracy. :) I really love my new camera. I still have a lot to learn with it, but it takes such crisp clear shots. I'm hoping to add a new lens soon. Tell Little Brody that Jade will marry him when she gets older. :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Ohmygosh Teresa, that made my day!! Brody would LOVE to marry Jade!! :) Wouldn't they be so cute together! I would make SURE that Brody was a perfect gentleman around her. I'm sure he would be faithful and love her forever and give her all the best treats. :) How cute!!!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Oh Teresa, they are so precious. Gia kills me. Jade oh that teenie little doll!
Love the one on the furry blanket. The pigs ear kills me. They are such a gorgeous little family. You are so lucky!!!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
your photoshoot with your gang is fantastic...Gia looks like a riot...her facial expressions are priceless.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ohmygosh Teresa, that made my day!! Brody would LOVE to marry Jade!! :) Wouldn't they be so cute together! I would make SURE that Brody was a perfect gentleman around her. I'm sure he would be faithful and love her forever and give her all the best treats. :) How cute!!!
They would be ADORABLE together! :D I'm sure that with a face like little Brody he'd be a perfect gentlemen. I can't see him being anything else. As frisky as Jade is he might send her back. :lol: She loves treats, so that's a sure fire way to win her heart. :)

Oh Teresa, they are so precious. Gia kills me. Jade oh that teenie little doll!
Love the one on the furry blanket. The pigs ear kills me. They are such a gorgeous little family. You are so lucky!!!
Thank you Pam. :) Gia is a riot. She is always giving that "snub" look. :lol: Her and Jade are great buddies.

That's my little Lexie with the pink furry blanket on top of her. She's Mama's Angel.

I love when they actually share instead of argue. :lol:

I feel blessed each and every day to have my sweet little pack, and thanks again for such sweet comments. :)

Awe!! The whole family of chis are so stunning, you have such a beautiful fur family!!
Thank you Ciarra. :) I love them all so dearly.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
everyone is so adorable. jade is so cute in her lil outfits. I am surprised you are finding stuff that fits her.
Thank you. :) Jade only has 2 outfits that she can't completely walk out of. :lol: But hopefully soon she'll be able to wear more things.

your photoshoot with your gang is fantastic...Gia looks like a riot...her facial expressions are priceless.
Thank you Cathryn. :) Gia is such a funny little girl. Her and her many expressions. She loves to put that nose in the air like she knows that she's too cute. :lol:

Your pups are so darn cute..specially Jade! I just want to smooch all over her.
Thank you so much for your kind sweet comments. :)

Such beautifull and very much loved little ones. If only all dogs were so lucky :)

x
Thank you Barbara. :) They are quite spoiled, and loved unconditionally. I can't imagine my life without them. They bring so much love and joy to my family. Amazing what such tiny creatures can do for your heart. :love7:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
OMGosh talk about a cuteness overload! I can't take it. All of them are so cute and Jade in that little hoody... ahhhh TOO CUTE.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts