Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Beautiful pictures! They all look soooo cute in their collars. I love Bizkits nose, so cute!
I found a shop on etsy that makes similar ones, with big flowers instead of bows, and Im tempted to get some for mine but Im afraid Miley will tear them up. Do yours seem to ignore them?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
So CUTE!!! I love the picture of Mia smelling Skyler's flower:daisy: The collars are adorable and the colors are perfect !!!

Ours came the other day. They turned out really nice and the pups dont seem to mind them. Not bad for $10 :)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all! :)

Beautiful pictures! They all look soooo cute in their collars. I love Bizkits nose, so cute!
I found a shop on etsy that makes similar ones, with big flowers instead of bows, and Im tempted to get some for mine but Im afraid Miley will tear them up. Do yours seem to ignore them?
Thank you! TBH, I only put them on them long enough for a quick walk and photo op today. They're not crazy about them. It might be better when I adjust them small enough so that the bows stay on the top of their necks.

So CUTE!!! I love the picture of Mia smelling Skyler's flower:daisy: The collars are adorable and the colors are perfect !!!

Ours came the other day. They turned out really nice and the pups dont seem to mind them. Not bad for $10 :)
Thank you! I too thought it was cute when Mia smelled Skylar's flower! :) I'm very pleased with the quality and colors of the collars. The lady who creates them seems very professional. I was impressed with her packaging and everything she included with them.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all for your kind words! :)

They are so adorable. I especially like the blue with Skylar's coat. Did you get them from the same etsy shop flippedstars/kristi got hers from?
Thank you! Yes, ma'am, I sure did. Kristi is the reason! Thank you, Kristi! :)

hi all your babies have their easter bows ready for spring
Yes, they sure are!

those collars are beautiful, i love those bows on them :) , and i never saw a puppia with that cute gingam trim? are those a new style? love them too :)
Thank you, Elaina! No, their Puppias are not new--think I got them last summer/maybe late summer. I need to get some scaled down ones for summer. I think that style is a bit too much fabric for when it's really hot.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts