Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So thought I would share a couple pics of what dinner looks like....
Tonight's menu is: ground chicken necks, ground venison, cod liver oil ( yep, forgot to thaw an organ cube ;)), and a little chopped up parsley( had some left from making our meatloaf:p). :happy3::happy3::happy3:

Just click to enlarge

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
That is all ground up very nicely. And the parsley adds a nice touch, gives the dish an added touch :) I know my pack would devour a meal like that lol

Do you have to switch proteins? Like chicken one week beef or pork the other weeks, or can you just stick with chicken? I would think they would like a new taste evry now and then.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is all ground up very nicely. And the parsley adds a nice touch, gives the dish an added touch :) I know my pack would devour a meal like that lol

Do you have to switch proteins? Like chicken one week beef or pork the other weeks, or can you just stick with chicken? I would think they would like a new taste evry now and then.
I do switch it up. I buy in bulk and split into 1lb baggies....chicken, venison, beef, goat, turkey. But when first starting just used the chicken & turkey.
I am intending on adding pork regularly too...should have that prepped by next weekend:happy3:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Mel, that looks fabulous! Brody will be right over ..... ;)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Yay! You did pics!

I keep saying we all need to take pics so people can get
more of a visual! Looks great Mel...if you didn't have
those ground chicken necks in there it would look
better than my dinner! :p

Don't know if you seen my other post or not, but I know
of a meat market here that sells whole rabbits if you
are still looking for some. Let me know and I will email
you the store info.