1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I love Her Heart!

PLay Time is Fun!

Matching New outfits, Thank You Elaina.

We took them to PetSmart dressed like this, Everyone was like :coolwink:.

I love this HK Hoodie!!

She Looks fly in HK clothes!!

It's Cam time!!

Her Terrier side is showing more, I love it!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
More Pics!

Bonding Time...

My Cuddle Bug, Love her chunky-ness!!

Prechusness!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have the same hello kitty tshirt and hoodie with the pom poms it's totally adorable!

i love those outfits, the polka dot ones are adorable also!! i love those!! The material is soooo nice on those.:daisy:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, i love Wawies heart too :). and OMG, they all look so cute in there new outfits. love the polka dot dresses, and the hello kitty hoodie and shirt :D. thanks for posting pics !!!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
awww, i love Wawies heart too :). and OMG, they all look so cute in there new outfits. love the polka dot dresses, and the hello kitty hoodie and shirt :D. thanks for posting pics !!!

Elaina, i loveeeeeeeeee all the outfits i get from u lol, but i do admit the polka dot ones have become my fave, there so soft and the girls are soo comfy in em. You should have seen them prancing through petsmart in those lil dresses. Perfect fit on all of em. ty for having the bestt clothes hehe!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Elaina, i loveeeeeeeeee all the outfits i get from u lol, but i do admit the polka dot ones have become my fave, there so soft and the girls are soo comfy in em. You should have seen them prancing through petsmart in those lil dresses. Perfect fit on all of em. ty for having the bestt clothes hehe!!

oh, the polka dot one is one of my favorites too. i agree , they are very comfy on the girls and so pretty. you are so welcome ! its so fun for me to do this ... especially when i get to see the pics. Chi Theresa got one also and posted a pic of Amberleah in hers and she looks pretty in hers too.

i have no more XS left in poka dot but do have some smalls if anyone wants one :) and i think one M :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
You must have had people just falling in love at Petsmart.
That heart is so unusual and beautiful, a very specail dog! Totally love their little outfits!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh my heart!!! :daisy: So much cuteness! I can't handle it!
The "Prechusness!" picture looks JUST like Chanel's face! I swear!(I'll have to
find a picture up close to show you, can't now just did my nails, typing is hard
enough, lol :rolleyes:)

All your fur kids are gorgeous! ...like their mama. :love2:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ty girls, yes Nala the people at petsmart were goin crazy cus they all matched lol... and yes LS your sooo gunna have 2 show me that pic of Chanel (cutie patootie)!! i love all your fur babies, well all pooches are adorable arent they lol.. your bigger dogs are so handsome!!!!! nods**Makes me want a bigger one !!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Those are beautiful clothes and gorgeous dogs! I loved every pic and went back and looked at them all again. AWWWWWW!!!!!

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
iv ordered the polka dot dress too!!
its a pity we couldnd do a meet up with them all in the same dress
great pics

1 - 20 of 20 Posts