Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Hi there, I am not expert at all but on photobucket you just copy then paste the Img link.
You can always preview you post before sending it to. :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK that worked, but how do you get the photo to pop up and not the url site. Can I do that? I don't know how to resize my photos and they are way to big when I copy them from my pictures file on my computer.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now since I haven't had a chance to post any pics in the past I will have to make up for it. I am getting a new Pomeranian puppy in a couple of weeks, so I'll post him too. We think his name will bw Rocco, not sure. Any sugg
estions?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One more time, this is our new Pomeranian coming in a couple of weeks. We think his name will be Rocco, not sure yet. Any suggestions?
ill be Rocco, not sure ye
t. Any suggestions?
g]

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now I think I got that down, how do I get a picture from my phoyobucket to go on the left under my username like everyone else?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
She does love her carrier, she knows she is going bye-bye when I tell her to get in. I got it from petflys.com, it is the best I have ever bought. I think I may order another for our new boy in blue maybe.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
When I try to put a picture on my avatar, it says image file size must be less than 10kbs, how do I change the size? Anyone know? I use photobucket.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts