Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK here we go...
1. Go to your photobucket site and look at the picture you want.
2. Click on the IMG tag (see picture)

3. NOW... very important you need to "copy" that tag..
easiest way.. click/hold the control key and the "c" key at the same time.. that is a short cut for "copy" command.
Pasting..
1. Open Chi people reply or new message box...
2. Put cursor in message area like you'd start to write..
3. NOW you will paste the link...
easiest way again... click/hold the control key and the "v" key at the same time.. that is the short cut to "paste" command
(see pic below)

Preveiw your post to make sure it worked. if you need to resize maybe someone else can give instructions. Basically you click on the "edit" button and choose resize.. I'd do 25% or 50% then check it. Also even though it says once you resize you can't change.. you can always delete the picture and upload it again. When you resize it doesn't change the picture file you have on your hard drive only the information that is stored in photobucket so you can safely try the settings.

·
Registered
14 Posts
How to for Photobucket?

I keep trying to post a picture and all that shows up in the preview is the url for photobucket. When I press preview...no picture shows up just the img text.

What am I doing wrong:confused:

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
you should have
after.

can you post the one you were trying to use?

if you copy the IMG code from photobucket the IMGs will already be there.

·
Registered
13 Posts
What am I doing wrong??? I upload pics form the page,paste them to the message,see preview post-is ok,and then I click submit and happens nothing-I can't see my reply with or without pics:confused:
I don't know what to do....

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
i think you were dong it right magda55 :wink:

we moderate the first 5 posts of all new members due to spammers so there can be a delay as to when your posts appear. you have more than 5 now so you shouldn't have a delay anymore :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Ok lets try this....I realize the instructions were great but....i am computer tardo!!!
lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
yay I did it.. Thanks so much for the info :) Pickle is the masked girl, Jasper is the white boy. My proudest moment was when my girl gave me 2 stunning pups

1 - 20 of 52 Posts