Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Togetherness...awwww :D

Their favorite place to be......on me lol! Excuse the hideous Christmas pj's. They're the most comfortable thing I own. ;)

Mmmmmm....treat! :hello1:

The stuffed bunny they fight over. Tango usually wins, then he guards it.

And finally, a cute one of Jazz.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Awww how cute are they! Love the treat pic!
We have that same dog bed, we've probably gone through 4 or 5, such a simple bed but they love it.
Love the pjs!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww, love your duo! They're both so sweet! And I want your Christmas jammie pants! I LOVE pants like that...they're the best! I'm of course typing this as I'm wearing my flannel Christmas monkey pants. ;)

·
Registered
483 Posts
aww thay are stunning! i love the white 1, how is she so white lol roxi has abit of white on here and she dosnt stay clean for long lol!
love the pjs ive got some like that but they got gingerbread men on it lol

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all. I love getting feedback on my dogs :D

We have that same dog bed, we've probably gone through 4 or 5, such a simple bed but they love it.
Yeah, I hear that! This is the second one of that exact kind, though I'm kind of a nut about beds. At last count they have 7 active beds (one or more in every room the dogs hang out in and 1 in each crate) plus 3 spares. It's embarrassing. :oops:

Awww, love your duo! They're both so sweet! And I want your Christmas jammie pants! I LOVE pants like that...they're the best! I'm of course typing this as I'm wearing my flannel Christmas monkey pants.
Thanks Heather lol! Yeah, for those of you who've commented on the pj's, they really are LOUD! I've had them for years, the butt is starting to wear through, they've been washed a gazillion times, they're hideous....BUT they're so soft and comfortable and the first thing I reach for when I want to change into something comfortable!

i love the white 1, how is she so white lol roxi has abit of white on here and she dosnt stay clean for long lol!
Tango stays clean because I'm just ridiculously anal/ocd/compulsive! :D They get wiped down when they come in from outside (I don't like to bathe them all the time...not good for their skin) and I'm a nazi about washing their bedding, blankies etc., very week or two, depending. Also, because their nutrition is really really good, their coats stay sleek and soft which honestly I think repels dirt, it just doesn't stick like it would if their coats were dry and brittle.

Thanks y'all. I love my dogs and love hearing sweet comments about them! :love2:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww great pics! They are both so sweet, I love them. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts