flying Asia

Peach and Asia looking like they are laughing. LOL

Ooh, what sharp teeth you have

Who me?

Flying Peachy

Bruiser about as active as he gets

Peach

Cian and Asia

Thanks for looking. Tomorrow is supposed to be cold and creepy. So we are out as much as we can this weekend.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Those are great! They really do look as if they are laughing. Peach could enter the flying acrobat contest!! I adore the pic of Asia and your little one hugging her!!!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are great! They really do look as if they are laughing. Peach could enter the flying acrobat contest!! I adore the pic of Asia and your little one hugging her!!!
Thanks. LOL I just submitted that photo and thought the same thing. It's a little blurry but she was flying down the lawn.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, those are wonderful pics of the furbabies~ And am totally in love with that beautiful head and muzzle on little Peach.. She is really a little stunner to me! Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Gorgeous pictures of the girls!!! Looks like they are getting along really well. I think Asia was a perfect match for your family :) Your son is a cutie...age looks about the same as my boys....7ish?:D

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Oh Tricia, its such a treat to see some pictures of your pack. They all look fantastic.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aww, those are wonderful pics of the furbabies~ And am totally in love with that beautiful head and muzzle on little Peach.. She is really a little stunner to me! Blessings, Deb
Aww thanks. I like her shape and head too. She is hard to photograph being light in the eyes and nose and I think is way cuter in person. haha But in the natural light she did ok. :)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gorgeous pictures of the girls!!! Looks like they are getting along really well. I think Asia was a perfect match for your family :) Your son is a cutie...age looks about the same as my boys....7ish?:D
Thanks. I agree about Asia fitting in perfectly. She really does. Cian (son) is 8. Will be 9 at the end of August. So you are really close.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Thanks. I agree about Asia fitting in perfectly. She really does. Cian (son) is 8. Will be 9 at the end of August. So you are really close.
He has the look...LOL I have twin boys that will be 8 the end of October :) Cian looks like he loves the doggies. Mine do to. I think it's important for kids to care for animals :daisy:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He has the look...LOL I have twin boys that will be 8 the end of October :) Cian looks like he loves the doggies. Mine do to. I think it's important for kids to care for animals :daisy:
He really does like animals and dogs in particular. And Asia really seems to have taken to him. She runs after him and is happy to have him play with her. Peach likes him and Bruiser tolerates him. haha

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
They are too precious. So glad it was nice enough out that they could play! What a bummer about tomorrow. Looks like they had tons of fun!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts