Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't want to hog your thread, so I made a new one. Sorry it took so long, my computer has been offline due to weather conditions.

This is Jade's jacket from Petco in a size XXS. You have to surf through all of the clothes to find the tinier ones, but they have a better selection than many places. I read that you don't have a Petco by you, and I'm not sure about ordering them online. I know there are some ladies on eBay that make clothes to your exact measurements. Some of the links have been posted.

This will fit a 4 to 5" neck, 7.5 to 8" chest. It's about 3" in length.

Is this an evil look she's giving me, or what? :lol:

Something to compare how tiny the jacket is. It isn't much bigger than a cell phone. If you are ever near a Petco, I'd check them out. :)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Yeah I know, I love petco! I was just in there and they had some xxs sweaters for 50% off, they were so cute!!!

She looks so cute in her coat :) How much does she weigh?

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Just when you think Jade can't get any cuter! BAM!! lol You post these pics. What a living little DOLL!!!! :) That look is absolutely priceless! :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Gorgeous as always!
Cant believe the size of her and her coat!
Too cute!
That look on her face is priceless too, lol x

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Jade you are just the lovliest model here today. I love her colouring..she is gorgeous.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all so very much for your kind words. :) You all always make me smile with the sweet compliments. Jade is a little doll, and we are so happy to have her as part of our family. She is a busy little Bee for such a teeny tike. More energy than ever. :lol: I will have to get her "Donkey Kick" on video for you guys. When she wants something one of the other pups have, she sits on their head, and kicks them with her back foot. :lol: Feisty little tike.

Yeah I know, I love petco! I was just in there and they had some xxs sweaters for 50% off, they were so cute!!!

She looks so cute in her coat :) How much does she weigh?
Oh, a sale? I gotta go check it out! Jade is 11 months old, and under 2 lbs. I had her very close to 2 lbs. until she got sick, then she lost a few ounces. Hopefully she'll gain it back. It really helps with these teeny ones to keep an extra few ounces on them.

AWW..I am in love with her! She is so darn tiny..and that color looks AWESOME on her:) I will definitely have to check there!! That's really cute and thanks SO much for taking the time to post this! I really appreciate it:)
Thank you! She is such a funny little girl. Her size doesn't slow her down a bit. She is all over the place. :lol: We just recently have been able to find some XXS's that fit her. I mostly just use socks. But if you get a chance to go to Petco, I'm positive you'd find a few things Bella could wear. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts