Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bruiser loves to lay on his back and be held. We have always "scooped" him up off the floor. He his completely relaxed and will lay in my arms like a baby......funny guy! He always "yelps" when you reach down and pick him up under his chest. :roll: So....if you want to hold Bruiser, you have to "bend and scoop"! :)

sandra

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Oh how cute! Chi's can be so funny. :wink:

It's so nice to see a pic of you and put a face with a name. You're very pretty. :)

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks :oops: Today is my 34th Wedding Anniversary!! My Husband and I went to a "elegant" restuarant and made "goo goo" eyes at each other! :wink:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rachael....actually we got married when we just turned 18 :shock: So, not to much past ten :wink:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Awww...how cute! My aunt and uncle's chihuahua, Chewie, LOVES sleeping on his back. My uncle even showed me footage he recorded of Chewie when he was asleep...he looked too hilarious!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Sandra you are beautiful! Don't take offense, but you do NOT look your age at all! :wink:

Bruiser is so funny! :lol:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rachael.....You are so right! :wink: However, "Hot flashes" have a way of keeping me "Humble"!! :wink:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
34th anniversary ?? that's not possible .......

i'm not kidding i would have guessed you were a thirty-forty something :?
but i knew you were older,so i had you pictured entirely different

bruiser i so funny :D

kisses nat

1 - 20 of 34 Posts