Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had pick of litter on these puppies and this is the little girl I picked out! So in love already!!! I have to think of a name for her but I think she and bunny will be best friends. I also purchased a little boy, OMG i'm crazy and I know it, but I had so much fun with Pepper and Millie that I know that these three are going to be awesome. The little boy is one that the breeder really wanted to keep so never advertised lol!!! I told her I loved him.

Anyway this is the little girl born this morning!!!!

I also have updated pics of bunny and pics of our new little boy Kitoko! I'll get them posted soon.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............She is so cute! So jealous for you.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I will pick them all up like the beginning of Oct or something. This little black girl's uncle is the world's smallest service dog.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Oh, boy..triplets...LOL...get your sleep now..;) Congratulations

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
So very cute!!! You are going to have a blast with 3 puppies!! You never know about the biggest in the litter. They can end up the smallest of all the pups. :lol: I think I saw that 2.8 lb. service dog. Super cute!!!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So very cute!!! You are going to have a blast with 3 puppies!! You never know about the biggest in the litter. They can end up the smallest of all the pups. :lol: I think I saw that 2.8 lb. service dog. Super cute!!!
Yeah, that's true lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts