Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a bunch of snap shots of The Wee's this morning. So here ya go. : )

Excuse the flower, Lexie didn't want her privates showing to everyone. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The End. : )

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I love that your parents are always over :)

I love chance so much!!! Jade looks like an ornament in the pic from a distance it's hard to believe she's a real dog

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Thanks T., I have missed seeing these gorgeous babies. They certainly receive a lot of love at your house...:)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics T! I love your babies and especially Jade. Brody is drooling over the computer screen again. ha.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all so very much for your sweet comments. The Chi Wee's are adored and loved by the whole family. My Mom is so sweet with them. She is the best Chi Wee granny in the whole wide World! They all touch our hearts in so many ways. They each have their own little personalities, and are filled with love. Such happy little Angels. :love7:

Sarah, Jade is not like having a "real dog." :lol: They are all like having a "live toy," but Jade is unbelievably minute. But certainly packed with a lotta punch. :lol:

Lori, that is just one bed that is filled with toys. We have so many that they have found their places in random spots. :lol: And once they get used to them being in a certain spot, they haveta’ stay. Chi Wee OCD! :lol:

Deb, we can't imagine life without them. :love7:

Tracy, Jade send great big kisses and lots of love to her Man! : )

Amanda, I love watching my Mom with The Wee's. She can't see them very well, but they know she loves them by her touch. She thinks they hung the Moon. : )

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, Sarah, my parents live with me. Mom is 82 and blind, Dad is 85 and really starting to show his age. And Chance sends all his love. : ) He is such a sweet little Man! Mama's boy!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oh, Sarah, my parents live with me. Mom is 82 and blind, Dad is 85 and really starting to show his age. And Chance sends all his love. : ) He is such a sweet little Man! Mama's boy!
That's so sweet your dad is the same age my grandad would be :( that's so sweet of you to have your parents live with you not sure if I could do that istruggle with them 3 mins from me

Give chances kisses from us all and jade is a real dog she's a great Dane in a dolly cho suit :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh what wee sweethearts, i love them all!
Your mum kissing Jade is so precious, can tell she really loves the babies. xx

1 - 20 of 30 Posts