Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice whenever someone puts a thread on here,their chihuahuas pictures are on here with their comments in pretty type frames.How do you do this??It"s sp pretty!

·
Premium Member
5,275 Posts
if you mean 'siggys', better known as Signatures... you can either make your own anytime.... or wait until you get 75+ posts and request one be made for you ... under SIGGYS AND GRAPHICS

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you,not sure what you mean by making your own.They are so cute,some are steady flipping pics like a little photo album and them some have their chihuahuas in what looks like beautiful frames with their names wrote on or beside them.Love this!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Yeah, like Jan said, those are signatures. By making them, she literally means making them, like with your own photos and clip art in Photoshop or Gimp or whatever photo editing program you use. Mine was also made by Jan. There are a lot girls here that are very talented in the graphic design realm and I'm sure would be happy to make you a signature once you reach 75 posts. Just made a thread in the siggy/graphics forum with whatever photos you want used and a theme if you have one in mind and I'm sure someone will create something for you. :)

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Jan made mine too! She is an amazing artist and I can not thank her enough!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts