Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for EVERYONE to post more!! i feel so bad that some felt uncomfortable posting pics of their chis gosh i love seeing all of them and i really hope everyone posts more :D

·
Registered
419 Posts
Thanks, I think he's a cutie too.. Makes me want another one now but I'm afraid with the way he's so spoiled he's be so jealous. Gizmo loves laying on someone's shoulder like that, I swear he thinks he's a real baby lol..but to me he is my baby..

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Jen said:
for EVERYONE to post more!! i feel so bad that some felt uncomfortable posting pics of their chis gosh i love seeing all of them and i really hope everyone posts more :D
I wasn't aware that anyone felt uncomfortable about posting pics of their Chis. I hope that those people get past that, because everyone loves seeing each other's furbabies. My problem is that i'm just too lazy to post as often as I should... lol

·
Registered
256 Posts
Awww @ Gizmo, you can tell he lives the life of luxury!

Lewie likes to sleep on me like that. When I'm laying down he also likes to pull a toy up on to my chest and play with it with his bum in my face! I don't mind cos I love him. :D

·
Registered
419 Posts
Yup, Giz is a cuddle bug for sure but only when he wants it lol.. He's worse at night though, he takes over my entire pillow while I sleep..lol. I wake up to no pillow and look up to see him stretched out on it lmao..

·
Registered
345 Posts
Reuben's in the Hoooussseee!!!

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!
We've been busy and enjoyed our holidays!
Reuben was naughty today and got caught barking a bit too much...When I asked if he'd been naughty...this was the result!
LOL! What a face!
Jill
(PS...I'd love to have posted the photo...but...I can't resolve the issue with attachments...it won't let me clear the old ones...)
http://hometown.aol.com/jnnoriginals/images/guilty.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts