Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was Wondering if we could do a picture time line!! I have chi babies but never raised a puppy yet except for lil Juliet currently 15 weeks old now <3 and was wondering if anyone has pictures of their chi from 15 weeks to 1 year and would love to see how they changed and grew up into the adult they are now
.:daisy:

Juliet 15 weeks

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
How cute!! Love her pink leopard hoodie and that grass sticking out of her mouth cracks me up! haha

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Hotchi kind of has long legs too. He is one of those 'deer' style chis. He isnt big, just has a slimmer more athletic type body. Do you have a body pic of your little girly?

·
Registered
655 Posts
What a creative idea. Can't do it with my
little one because we adopted her when she
was already a year old. But as I said its a
terrific idea.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Here is Bailey a few days after I got her at 8 weeks 1pound 9 ounces

And today at 1 year old 5 pounds 4 ounces

·
Registered
919 Posts
I didn't get Holly until she was 15 weeks, and she isn't a year yet, but wanted to join in on the fun anyway. Hope it's okay. :) :daisy:

Holly at 8 weeks. She's the one in the middle. :)

View attachment 6926

Holly at 7 months (pic was taken yesterday)

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
tillie is not a year yet but she has changes alot! :
at 5 weeks (a week before i got her):

at about 8-9 weeks :

At 5 Months :

And Now XD :

·
Registered
35 Posts
Czar is only about 8 1/2 months but I'd like to join the fun anyhow. :)
He's long haired so there's very noticable differences while he ages, which is quite neat. I'm unsure of his exact age in the photos but I made this timeline-like photo not too long ago to use as a desktop background... Sorry for the large size.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ive only had harvey for just over a month and hes 1 and ahalf so i cant join in the fun but i get my girl pup lola in 2 weeks and cant wait. All your chis are adorable and a credit to you all xxx

1 - 20 of 44 Posts