Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are pictures from the show this weekend. Cosette really had fun. The first few are ones the show photographers took that I linked to from their gallery, they turned out much better than the ones my boyfriend took. :lol:

My boyfriend took these. :)

Here are a few of Bouncer whom my mom showed for practice for a serious show. He's so pretty. :D

·
Registered
535 Posts
Cute ^^. I like the butterfly costume. Wow. How I would of love to make bambi a show-dog. It looks like fun. I don't have any meetup or special dog occasions here :(! It's sad.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Too many pictures, had to go to a new post. :lol: Here are the rest: These I took, and my photography skills weren't great. :-D

And, Cosette with her ribbon and cup. ;)

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Cosette is so cute! I love the picture of her barking. Such attitude :) Shes so teeny she could about fit in her cup! She looks so proud with her winnings. What a beautiful little butterfly. Bouncer is gorgeous! I love his markings and his coat looks so soft and shiny. I'd love to see more pictures of your moms chis.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Cosette is so adorable in her little outfit! :D She looks so proud sitting next to her cup with her ribbon on her back. :)

And Bouncer is just GORGEOUS!! :love5: I'm sure he'll do great at the shows.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Cosette is such a pretty little lady! :love5:

Just like everyone else said, Bouncer is gorgeous!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks you guys. :D I was so proud of Cosette, she was such a good little girl. She did do some barking but not nearly as bad, she's doing much better with that issue. I wish I could have taken Deedlit too but when we went to the fun show in Walterboro last weekend she was scared to death and hated it, tried to bite people and ended up in her daddy's arms the whole time shaking. :( I want to try to socialize her more a little at a time so she can start going along more to these kind of things because if she could get over her nervousness I know she would have fun.

Bouncer is so handsome. :) I'm looking forward to going to more shows and cheering him on. He's the sweetest little boy too. He's been in love with Cosette for awhile now and always wants to cuddle up with her, they look so cute together. :love5:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts