Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, look how vicious she is!

Ok, she's actually very sweet. She likes being held like a baby.

And she loved her overflowing toybox!

Sweet little face.

All tuckered out!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Beverly is so pretty! I love her coat. Such a fuzz ball.

That's a lot of toys. And I thought mine has a lot. Soon miss Beverly will be sharing that lovely toy collection she has 😍💕.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The toys are out of control, we know. I wish I had Ava's closet! Well, I wish Beverly had it. We looked at her clothes yesterday and hardly any fit her now. She filled out a lot and so much more hair now.

·
Registered
206 Posts
The toys are out of control, we know. I wish I had Ava's closet! Well, I wish Beverly had it. We looked at her clothes yesterday and hardly any fit her now. She filled out a lot and so much more hair now.
It's so easy to go crazy toy shopping who does'nt want to spoil these babies 😊 I do!!! I have a big laundry basket of toys lol I mixed it sometimes with my toddler's toys lol

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts

They can never have too many toys! Lol. Braxton would love to share her clothes with Beverly, they are about the same size. Braxton says Beverly can have all of her clothes so she never has to dress up again! Lol😍

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Beverly is adorable, I could just give her a hug.

My what a big toy collection she has and what fun she must have with it. Looks like she loves her collection too. I thought I had a lot of toys, but that's a big collection.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
That's quite the toy box for such a little girl. Love all her pictures. She looks like a real Momma's girl.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, Beverly does look very sweet ! I especially love the pic of you holding her like a baby and the all tuckered out pic :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Wow, she is so beautiful!! ... And that is some toy box haha! x x x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts