Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG, I'M SO FRUSTRATED, I can't figure it out HELP, I"ve been doing it for like an hour.. uhhhhhhh

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
if you have a jpeg file, you just hit add attachment and then a browse button will appear. IF your pic is over the size limit (see link near add attachment) then you will have to shrink the pic. I spent alot of time one day getting all frustrated as I did not know they had issued size limitations (that is fairly new) I hope this helps, if all else fails you can send me the pic and I will post it for you. Check my profile for e-mails links. Thanks :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I give up, I'm gonna try to e-mail them to you.. Every since I quit work a year ago I have turned stupid... * :roll:
Thanks again.
Celisa

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I can see them :) .............. she definately doesnt look like a pure chi too me, she seems quite big considering how many weeks she is, she sure is cute though :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, that's what we thought, but we didn't care... I think she is like 10 or 11 weeks (trying to calculate)

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
yes because at 12 weeks my chi who is quite big for a chi was quite small still heres a pic of him then, also do you know what hes crossed with, do you know how heavey he is and we could work out how big he would be fully grown

·
Registered
155 Posts
Oh my... he does look big :shock:

He looks as big as my Sophie who is 7 months and a big girl.

He is awfully cute though :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know, because the lady I bought her from said she was just a chi??
I just went up and weighed her with me and it looks to be about 3pounds and again, I'm not entirely sure how old she is, she could be older.

celisa

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:shock: ooooohhhh, she does look big already! But cute! :D Sometimes you can determined how big a doggie is gonna get by the size of its paws..It looks to me like she gonna grow more! She doesn't look pure chi to me but like I said, she's really cute! :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh Okay sorry, well thanks guys for all your help anyway in reference to the puppy, you've been nice.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Maybe I can help, my bf's sister has a chi named Palomo. He looks EXACTLY like Gucci, exept he is bigger because he is 2 yrs. old. Palomo is about 13 lbs now. He is the sweetest dog. His ears didn't ever stand up and his coloring, shape, and physical features are exactly the same as what Gucci looks likein the pic. He is a pure chihuahua though. Sometimes a "throwback" pup will be produced when one or both of the parents have a bad gene or two somewhere. They are no less a chi than any of the other chihuahuas you see on this site, they just look a little different, for example, they will usually be much bigger, have ears that never stand up, and have a more coarse coat. I still think they are adorable, as long as you don't plan on breeding or showing a dog like this you have nothing to worry about. It's actually quite nice because they are a little more hearty so you don't have to worry about them breaking so easily... More chi to love I say. She's adorable. It's a shame it's not working out for you :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks, that was very nice.. You know I looked up a lot of pictures and I did find Chihuahuas that looked like her, there are SOOO many different kinds, I really like her and wish I could give it more time, I know she is just a puppy, but ever since dh saw the baby's hand, he just doesn't like her anymore, he isn't mean to Gucci, just doesn't want her to be our pet.. pooh.. But thanks for the kind words.
Celisa

1 - 18 of 18 Posts