Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are the pictures I promised of Jaelyn and Oliver in the stroller! :D The weather was beautiful this afternoon for a change. I took them just in time as the clouds are back and it looks like rain again tonight. LOL

The back pockets. I thought I'd show them since I haven't seen this angle posted on the sites it's on sale on. LOL

Jaelyn

Jaelyn & Oliver

I thought I'd try out Junie in it. She's a Yorkiepoo and weighs roughly 12 lbs.

The last picture won't show. I'm not sure why, but there was plenty of room for her, Jaelyn & Oliver to in it comfortably. :D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
They are adorable in your pink stroller!! I love the pics of the stroller. Perfect pics!
Jaelyn and Oliver look like they enjoy it alot. Junie too! :)

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
I've been considering one of these for Cookie but wasn't sure. You're pics are great. Cookie could do with one because as he's gotten older he likes to go out still but won't walk far. They seem to like it in your pictures.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
They are so adorable in their pink stroller. I can just picture a bunch of Chi-Ppl sitting on a park bench with their little ones in their strollers. Kip needs a blue one!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They loved riding in it and didn't complain. Much to my happiness. :D I tried the reverse handle too and love the convenience of it.

MarkieUkxx- Junie is about 12-13 years old and has bad arthritis. She's better on Arthogen Plus for dogs now, but she can't go very far with her hips. I don't know how long she'd lay or sit in it for me, but at least she was willing to let me put her in it for a little bit. :D

That would be such a ball having all of us with our kids in their strollers. What a picture! LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts