Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excuse my dirty patio in picture 5. I can sweep and clean it at night, and wake up to it dirty. These storms have brought off and on rain and wind, so I give up until it clears out.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you everyone! :) They are the Apple of Mama's eye. I'm sure everyone knows that feeling. Chi's are such special little babies.

Lexie & Chance look a lot alike. Very close in size and color. They are built a little different which is hard to tell in pictures. If their feet show, it's easier to tell. Lexie has little white socks on her feet.

Here is a picture of all 3. They spend most of their time seeing who can out do the other. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for the compliments! They keep me on my toes, and entertained constantly. :)

Here are a few more pictures.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I didn't realize you were the same woman I welcomed the other day! I am so happy to see these photos.

I didn't notice that you posted twice.

The photo of the chi in the hoodie is sooo sweet.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone! :)

The little girl in the hoodie laying on the stuffed toy is Lexie. She was my first Chi. She started my Chi obsession. :lol: She has the sweetest personality. Chance & Gianna are as sweet as they can be too, but they like to play, and explore the World; while Lexie prefers to be snuggled up in Mom's lap under a blanket.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts