Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Great pictures. I need to get some of me and my babies. It is just like with my human children - I don't have any because I am alway the one behind the camera.

·
Banned
881 Posts
What she said but im not sure if ur comment was to be rude since u have a deerhead as well either way that and the not breed standard i dont see a point in pointing out

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
I happen to LOVE deerheaded chihuahuas- obviously I am the proud owner of one. I ALWAYS write "I love her color, her ears, etc" on people's post. This has nothing to do with imperfections. I was giving a compliment.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Lola is a sweetheart and those are great pictures. I haven't failed noticing the other little angel in your siggy. Can you post some pics? It's a cutie.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Hmm, let's see if I can word this better ... just curious, but why is calling a chi a deerhead automatically considered an insult? It's not a bad thing at all :D

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Deer headed chis are really cute! I think that my Madison is one of the cutest chis, and he has a deer shaped head. Honestly, who cares what their heads look like :D They are all chis, and all adorable.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I didn't mean anything by my "out of breed standard" comment either.
I was just pointing out that who cares if your chi isn't breed standard, she's still so cute :)
Obviously I didn't mean anything negative by it because look at my 12 lb chi MIX :lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts