Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't post these pictures of Luigi in the chi pictures section since obviously he isn't a chi. He's staying with me right now so I figured I'd post some pictures of him

This is a picture of what we call the "Grandpa" Since we think he looks like a little old man.

Whenever you see the bottom teeth like this that means he's lost his little pug mind

This kind of creeps me out for some reason

And a pisture of them napping together

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alisha said:
Aww Luigi is so cute :love7: I had a pug many years ago her name was Fatmeg :lol: I had to rehome her I was really allergic pugs shed really bad :( They're very sweet dogs but not the brightest bulbs in the lamp :lol: Probably why they're so sweet :) Looks like Luigi & Chizilla get along great :D
That sounds about like luigi... lol

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
iluvmyvikin said:
oh i love the grandpa one and the one of him with cheeeeezi! :)
gosh the creepy pic REALLY IS creepy!
but he is a cute lil guy! :)
He is really a very expressive little guy. He's a good dog and chi-z and him have a lot of fun. Although it does seem to take a lot of resting on his part to get up enough energy to keep up with chi-chi. I've noticed in the past couple weeks since I've been home that they sleep for a while, then run around like nutballs for a while and then sleep some more.. lol

·
Registered
314 Posts
I love pugs! I have two grand-pugs, Brewster and Bailey. They live with my daughter in Nevada. Yipee we get to visit them in September. Can't wait to see their sweet faces.
Hugs,
Soozie

1 - 17 of 17 Posts