Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay everyone here he is... looking better everyday. I think that my home cooking is working. We go tomorrow to the vet and get the stitches taken out and I will update when we get home.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Don't see the pic, but I have been having troubles with this site all day. I really want to see Mr. Filmore!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am sorry i dont know how to get ya see them they are in my photobucket

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i just uploaded the picture and then copied the IMG to here and i can see it on my screen.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Are you smoking dope again Shannon? I don't see a thing and I can't even see your pictures, for that matter. :shock:

And if you are smoking dope... well, don't do that, it's bad for your health. but remember to always share with your friends.

·
Registered
746 Posts
This is really weird. Can you guys see my signature? I haven't been able to see any photobucket pics all day, and can't log on to the site. I just assumed it was down for everyone, but apparently not? Oh well, hope I get to see Mr. F tomorrow...maybe it will magically fix itself overnight :lol:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey tomorrow I will post the update on the chi questions and put the pictures there also...

and I can see your signature :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I still see no graphics with the exception of my own, including the ads. I tried getting into photobucket a while ago and couldn't.

BUT... my Cooper siggy comes up just fine while the ticker underneath doesn't show. So besides photobucket being down, I think something else is going on because the ticker isn't hosted on photobucket.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Nope I think there is some kind of conspiracy :shock: And I don't even smoke the stuff :lol:
edit
Really sorry we are taking this out on your post Nicole...didn't mean to highjack it!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts