Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined the forum last night... and I LOVE it!!!!

Here's a few pictures of my chihuahuas. They are such a neat breed!!

This is Mickey, my 3 pound little boy, he is 9 months old:

This is Spirit, he is 4 years old:

This is Juliette, she is 4 years old:

This is Lady Bug, she is also 4 years old:

This is Max, he is 9 months old:

I love every one of them!!!!

This is Spirit and Mickey:

This is Mickey and Max again:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Hey and welcome.They are all cute i love them all.I am the Sister or sissy to Mr.Freckles,Boo,Rascal,Radar,Nomo,and Harry.But Radar thinks I am his mommy.He is my baby he stays with all the time.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
What a gorgeous chi family. I only have 2 and one mini doxie, but I swear I could have a dozen of them. They are so smart and wonderful. I'm partial to Spirit, what a beauty.

Oh and welcome to the best, most informative, supportive forum EVER!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all!!! I love every one of them!!! I am partial to Spirit as well.....he is such a clown :) They are all neat in their own little way. I am so glad I was introduced to this forum.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All your chis are just beautiful! I think Max is my favorite though, such a pretty coat color!

I keep my niece a lot, and Max is her absolute favorite! I love his color, but he is soooooo laid back. He lets her carry him around, him laying on his back, for long periods of time. He just eats up the attention! :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They are real beauties! It must be so fun to have more than one :)
Thank you. It is TONS of fun having more than one. We had a few days of warm weather this past week, and I had them in the yard, I just laid down in the grass and had Chi's all over me... they loved it and I was having a blast with them. Max likes to catch me sitting on the ground, when playing with them, and he likes to run up my back and sit on my shoulder. I have a bunch of animals, but chihuahuas are by far my most favorite.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. I am pretty new as well and have learned a ton from everyone here. I love your pups! They are all gorgeous. I have two Harley a SC Fawn Merle and Simon a LC Brown Sable. They are a ton of fun and so affectionate. I love having a chi pile-on when I get home...loads of hugs and kisses...it's the best!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts